Ministry License

Not at sea and grateful to be available with all you land lubbers! This last week I had the privilege to attend Rocky Mountain Ministry Network General Council. Not only this but I had the honor to represent Dove Creek Assembly of God as their lead Pastor! Additionally my family, friends, colleagues, mentors and former home church Life Church Utah cheered me on as I was recognized as a Licensed Minister after 10 years of laboring in the field yoked with Jesus Christ. 

 "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." ~Mt 11:30 KJV

Encouraged, Assured and Resolute to continue answering the call to love God, love others and serve His Kingdom Come! Let's Expand, Empower and Enlarge the Lord's perfect will here on earth as it is in heaven! (Forward focused "Keeping the hand to the plow" Lk 9:62)

Many hands have contributed to this milestone of privilege. You know who you are but grant me some grace to thank a few key people within the local church who helped me out of the darkness and deep spiritual confusion along the way.

Kelli Henderson-Sybrowsky, Bailey Lopez, Shawn Schrader, Chaplain Ryan Bareng, Ps Clayton Ko and his team at First Assembly of God (Hawaii), Jim Surgeon, Ps Tom J Conant, Steven J Pickford, Ps Cheryl Pickford, Brian Shubert, Ps Dustin Pinto, Jonathan Rivera,  Fred'n'Janet Butterfield, Aaron Titko Keith C. Braddy, Paul Hardy, Roy Jackson, Jaston E Bowie, Nikola Stankoski, Harry S Truman Religious Ministries Department Leadership Team 2018-2021.  Ps Rich Wooten, Jon Heckathorn, Bill Beagley, Gene Roncone, HonorBound Motorcycle Ministry, Jason Cecena & Ps Abraham Biangco. 

I thank God daily for the local church and His merciful stewardship.

To God be all the glory and honor forever and ever amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carrying the Message

New Beginnings: Born Someplace Between His-story & Hope

Run Deep Roots